Nothing beats being immersed in the music for an entire night. Dancing day and night , being part of one big crazy group of party people, jumping till you feet give up, chilling on the campsite, flirting with beautiful people and losing your mind with friends. Nothing in life feels better than celebrating the good life and sharing it with your fellow partygoers.
It’s even better to return home safe and sound. Partying is fun, but it also comes with a few risks. Make sure you know the risks of using alcohol and other drugs. And don’t forget: hard drugs are still illegal – although sometimes our tolerant society makes you think otherwise. We are committed to make sure you can visit our events safely.
Because we are aware of the risks, Q-BASE supports the “Celebrate Safe” campaign. Celebrate Safe is a platform where you can find reliable information and tips for a safe party weekend.
10 TIPS TO CELEBRATE SAFE.
- USING ALCOHOL OR OTHER DRUGS IS NEVER WITHOUT RISK
- BE GENTLE FOR YOUR EARS
- THINK FOR YOURSELF, CARE ABOUT OTHERS
- PACE YOURSELF: EAT, SLEEP, RAVE
- DON’T PUSH YOUR LIMITS. BE RESPONSIBLE
- BE PREPARED FOR ANY TYPE OF WEATHER
- TAKE YOUR TIME TO CHILL
- SAFE SEX, ALWAYS
- THE FIRST AID TEAM IS YOUR FRIEND
- DON’T DRINK, DRUG AND DRIVE. YOU ARE A GREAT RISK FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS